There is so many great place all around the worlds. Most of Country, usually had a great places to be a major destination for visited. This is the Top 17 Places to See Around the World Before You Die:
1. The Timbuktu. Timbuktu is flourishes from the trade in salts, golds, ivory’s and slaves, and it became part of the Mali Empire early in the 13th century’s. The major place is an Elmina Castle, The Great Mosque, and Timbuktu Desert.
2. The Pyramid of Egypt. At least there are 138 pyramids discovered in Egypt. Such as a Great Pyramid, and Spynx.
3. The Victoria Waterfall. The largest falls in The World beetween Zambia and Zimbabwe, with a width of 1708m (5604ft) and a height of 108m (354ft).
4. The Dubai Towers. The Dubai Towers is the most higher building in the world in Doha, Qatar.
5. The Mount of Fuji. Mount Fuji is a symbol of culture from Japan, with Sakura Flowers around in the spring summer.
6. The Polar Bear Safari in Churchill, Manitoba, Canada. This place is the most famous for the many polar bears that move toward the shore from Inland in the autumn, leading to the nickname "Polar Bear Capital of the World".
7. The Lofoten Islands in Norway. Though lying within the Arctic Circle, the archipelago experiences one of the world's largest elevated temperature anomalies relative to its high latitude.
8. The Cape Town in South Africa. There is The City Bowl, Camps Bay, Chapman's Peak, African Penguins, and also many others.
9. The Kremlin in Russian. Is a historic fortified complex at the heart of Moscow, overlooking the Moscow River (to the south), Saint Basil's Cathedral and Red Square (to the east) and the Alexander Garden (to the west). It is the best known of Kremlins (Russian Citadels) and includes Four Palaces, Four Pathedrals and the enclosing Kremlin Wall with Kremlin Towers.
10. The Island of Caribbean. The region comprises more than 7,000 islands, islets, reefs, and cays.
11. The Mount Everest in Nepal. This is The Top of the World with an immortal snow all the time.
12. The Koh Phi Phi Islands in Thailand. The place is a Beautiful Beach included Koh Phi Phi Lee, Bida Nok, Bida Noi, and Bamboo Island.
13. The French Polynesia in French Republic. The view is including Mont Otemanu in Bora Bora, Fakarava Lagoon, Mangareva, Black Sand Beach in Tahiti, and Many other's.
14. The Macchu Picchu in Peru. This is a historical place where builded by Inca culture.
15. The Salisbury Cathedral in England. The cathedral has the tallest church spire in the United Kingdom (123m/404 ft). The main body was completed in only 38 years, from 1220 to 1258.
16. The Grand Canyon in Arizona, USA. It is a huge fissure in the Colorado Plateau that exposes uplifted Proterozoic and Paleozoic, and is also one of the 19 distinct Physiographic Sections of the Colorado Plateau province.
17. The Almafi Coast in Italy. The Almafi Coast was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site as a cultural landscape, featuring warm summers and mild winters.